MADE | Week 4
- What did Jerry say this week that made the biggest impact on you?
- What commitments to God did you make as a result of this message?
- Read Colossians 1:15-17 and Hebrews 1:2-3. How does it make you feel to know that the God who holds the universe together also holds your life together?
- What does it say about God that he would make a universe so fantastic that even the most brilliant scientists cannot understand it?
- Read Genesis 2:18. You were not meant to be alone. List different life circumstances that cause people to feel lonely. Describe both positive and negative ways that people deal with loneliness.
- Discuss what your group can do to address loneliness in someone’s life. Who do you know that is lonely that you could invite to your group?
- Read 1 Corinthians 12:12-27. Where do you “fit” in the Body of Christ? Where are you having the most impact for Christ right now?
You were made for something greater! As a group, work with those who do not yet have a place of service to help them determine where they fit in the Body of Christ. Use the following questions to help them focus on a place to volunteer:
- What ministry makes you excited when you hear about it?
- What group of people do you feel needs ministry the most right now?
- What are you most passionate about?
- What special skills do you have?
- What spiritual gifts has God given you?
- With your present schedule, when are you available to serve?
- What ministry have you done successfully in the past?
- What brings you the most joy?
If necessary, assign some people from the group to make an introduction of these volunteers to a ministry leader.
To print this guide, click here!
Want to catch up on the last week of our current series? Print it here!